Tips to prevent "Anemia"....
What is anemia?.....
Anemia is a disease when the hemoglobin in our blood is less from normal. So it has many effects for our healthy.
- For Children:
- Decreasing of competence and studying concentration.
- Obstructing of physical growing and brightness.
- For adult:
- Decreasing body defense
- Decreasing concentration
- Decreasing work productivity
Below, the tips to prevent anemia:
- Consume foods which have much ferum / iron.
- Ferum / iron of beef protein is easier to be processed by our body than protein from vegetables.
- Consume foods which contain of vitamin B12 and Vitamin C.
- Don’t combine tea and coffee for our primary menu.
- Drink plain water after eating.